Monday, February 2, 2009

My Favorite Investing Authors

I said in my last post that I would look at the various authors that I have used to educate myself about the stock market. I believe that there are many smart people out there with a lot to teach all of us about investing. Even today, If I were to pickup a beginners book on investing, I a sure I would learn something from it. Investools charges thousand of dollars for info that could be found either at you library (for beginning level) or by going to amazon.com. Some the authors I recommend searching for are:

Darlene Nelson ( excellent for QQQQ tutorials)
John Murphy ( technical trading expert)
John Bollinger ( he of the Bollinger Bands fame)
Martin Pring ( wrote the first book I bought on options long ago)
Oliver Velez (Core trading and Swing trading)

Go to amazon and check out what they have to offer!

Have a great day!

No comments: